Serbia ten years ago and the present-day Serbia are two different countries. The Balkan state has come a long way to create a pro-business environment friendly to foreigners that attracts non-resident investors from all over the world! And we can now enjoy the fruits of its labor, such as a well-thought-out legal framework, excellent infrastructure, European-class banking, straightforward company registration procedure, and much more.
We would like to invite you to our portal where we write a lot about Serbia as this is one of the top destinations that is in demand with our customers. Read our detailed article on how to open a Serbian company with a bank account and find out all you need to know about this truly remarkable destination. You will also see a lot of links to other aspects of Serbian life if you want to consider this beautiful country for relocation.
We have seasoned experts who will help you with any aspect of Serbian banking and business. You can book an initial session for free to discuss all the important details before you make a final decision. If you think that Serbia is not exactly what you need, we will offer other customized options to suit your situation for free! And if you need help with administrative issues and want us to start a company for you with your minimum involvement, we will provide such services, too. We have an office based in Belgrade, so you will receive help not only online but also on-site. Click on the link above to contact us!
What Attracts International Investors to Serbia?
Well, there are some undeniable factors that make Serbia appealing to business people from all over the world:
- Affordable company maintenance: the fees payable after company registration are much lower than on average across Europe
- Professional services are provided at very reasonable fees, and there are a lot of highly qualified specialists ready to do so
- The legal framework is transparent and supportive for businesses, and Foreign Investors Protection Treaties give you more safety
- Appreciate reasonable tax rates
- You can get excellent banking services from large international banks and local ones
- You can benefit from top-notch IT infrastructure
- Take advantage of the European quality of life at really affordable costs
- The crime rate is very low, so you will benefit from a safe environment for business and living
- Serbia does its best to preserve political stability and maintain friendly relations with the world’s major powers, which helps businesses rely on a favorable atmosphere and predictability
- Multilingual population with a lot of well-educated people, which helps entrepreneurs recruit excellent employees
- If you start a business in Serbia, you can easily get a residence permit. As the country is about to join the EU, you have a good chance to end up obtaining an EU passport (which is hard to do otherwise).
Sounds interesting? You can contact us to get more specific details.
You can click on the above link to find additional details on LLC registration and on other legal forms available in Serbia.